Vineyard Picnic Experience
Enjoy a Private Farmer's Market Basket Among the Vines
Saturdays & Sundays by Reservation
Estate Vineyard & Winery
830 Memory Lane
Boulder Creek, CA 95006
We’ve always known there’s something special about the Santa Cruz Mountains: the abundance of wildlife that pays tribute to the rich ecosystems, the dedication to craftsmanship that is vibrantly at work throughout our community, and the sweet soulfulness that is felt when looking out from the ridge lines. Now, we’ve found a way to share it!
Each week, we’re gathering a special collection of goods to showcase the farmers, makers and allies that keep us connected to this place we call home. When you book your picnic, expect an ever-changing variety of foods to match the seasons – hand-selected produce, fresh breads, and some of the county’s best dips and jams from our beloved farm stalls in the area. And of course, a bottle of Big Basin wine to accompany it.
Price includes farmer’s market selections and private picnic location in the vineyards. One bottle of Big Basin wine is a required add-on with picnic purchase. Bottle price is not included in the listed cost – your choice of BBV wine will be charged upon arrival.
- Feeds two fully, or lighter snacking for four.
- Reservations taken between 12-3PM on Saturdays and Sundays, limited seatings per day.
- Plant-based available by request.
- Big Basin Vineyards Olive Oil can be added on for purchase ($24)
- Global Good Fair Trade market baskets are for day-use only, these are available for purchase.
- Fresh loaf of Companion Bakeshop bread
- Hummus from Zena Foods
- Artichoke pesto dip from Pensi Pasta Company
- Dry farmed tomatoes + basil from Blue Heron Farm
- Block of raw cow’s milk cheese from Schoch Family Farms
- Berries from Prevedelli Farms
- Flowers from Flowers at the Sea
Please note, basket contents subject to the seasons & availability from our local farmers.
Sample Basket Includes
Reservations for the Saturday & Sunday picnics must be made by the Thursday prior to that weekend. Advanced reservations accepted.